My Very Own Bucket List!!
This will be an ongoing list. Not in any particular order.
Fall in love Swim in the ocean
- Vacation in Greece
Learn how to shoot a gun
- Become a big sister (volunteer)
Paint my nails a different color per nail
- Learn to do nail art
- Paint a community mural (somewhat completed in May 2011)
- Make brasso de mercedez
- Hit the "trails" this summer
- Learn to sculpt
- Try glass blowing
Glass cutting Have an office
- Volunteer overseas
- Live on my own abroad
- Own my teashop/bookshop/cupcakery in a small town or in an eclectic community in the city.
- Go for a cross country trip in Canada (on a Honda Goldwing bike if possible ^_^)
- Shop in New York City
- Go on a cruise
- Visit the caribbean
- Travel around Asia especially Vietnam, Indonesia, Mongolia and Thailand
Take part in Amazing Race or something similar
- Check out all the festivals in Calgary
- Have a child, whether my own or adopted
- Get my learners
- Get my drivers license
Things not on the original list but I have done!
- Gone winter skiing (well...really it's snow blading but close enough!) 2012, Jan
- Dance like a burlesque and perform a routine! 2012, Jan