Monday, December 2, 2013

DOcember Day 2 - Going Postal


December 2 - Going Postal

Today's DOcember has been long overdue - catching up on my correspondence.

I am ashamed to admit that I should have sent these letters to my penpals this summer/fall. They're almost two seasons behind! The crazy part is that the letters were written earlier on but I have just not posted them. Tsk tsk!!

Also part of today's outgoing mail are 12 postcards for Postcrossing. The countries they are traveling to are: Belarus, China, Netherlands, USA, Australia, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Indonesia and Russia.

I was afraid to send them because they are so late, but no matter what, I made a commitment to send them, and it will be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, I reply ^_^

You might also be interested in reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...