Sunday, December 1, 2013

DOcember Day 1 - Tree Lighting, Cocoa and Christmas Carolers

HEEEELLLO DECEMBER ^_^

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!

And what better way to celebrate this month full of awesomeness by challenging myself to do new things hence:

December = DOcember


This idea came to me when I found out about NEWvember on the last week of November. Not wanting to wait till next year to start, I got the idea of doing DOcember instead. We never know when we're going to expire so YOLO et carpe diem!

Today's DOcember is an evening spent at East Village.

 One of my favorite things to do during Christmas is to sing carols and drink hot cocoa! Having pretty Christmas lights on a giant tree by the riverfront as a background? Even more awesome!

What a great way to welcome December :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, I reply ^_^

You might also be interested in reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...